After a wait Xiaomi Launched Redmi Note 5+ in Nepal on Feb 2018. There are 2 Variant of Redmi Note 5 i.e (3GB+32GB) and (4GB+64GB) but only 3GB+32GB is launched in Nepal. The Price is expensive compared to Indian and Chinese Market. Let’s see How much this model will beat the Nepalese Market. Xiaomi Authorized Distributor for Nepal Vatsal Impex launched this model in Nepal.
Xiaomi Redmi 5 plus Specs:
- Body: Metal unibody, 2.5D glass front
- Screen: 5.99″ IPS LCD, 1080p (403ppi); Corning Gorilla Glass
- Chipset: Snapdragon 625, 8x Cortex-A53@2.0GHz, Adreno 506
- Memory: 3 GB RAM + 32 storage, Hybrid microSD slot support upto 128GB
- Camera: 12MP, f/2.2, PDAF, 2160p video @ 30fps
- Selfie cam: 5 MP, 1080p video @ 30fps
- OS: Android 7.1.2 Nougat, MIUI 9 on top
- Battery: 4,000mAh (non-removable)
- Connectivity: Hybrid Dual Nano-SIM (hybrid microSD slot); LTE Cat4 150/50 Mbps support; Wi-Fi g/b/n; Bluetooth 4.1; GPS with GLONASS; FM radio; 3.5mm audio jack; microUSB port
- Misc: Fingerprint Sensor
Redmi Note 5+ comes with 18:9 aspect ratio display which is good news for buyer. The Design is like Other Models of MI Note 4 and Mi A1. Also Read Xiaomi Note 4 Specs and Price It uses Snapdragon 625 Chipset. plus Many of the Mi Fan are not satisfied with the price. With this specs user are demanding the price below NPR 20,000/- Many User wish to see Dual Camera but Note 5+ doesn’t come with that. Also User are not happy with hybrid sim memory slot. They want different slot for SIM and SD Card.
Price of Xiaomi Note 5+ in Nepal
The Launching Price is Rs. 23,499/- in Nepal. You can buy Note 5+ in Nepal from official Outlets which is official of company. You can order online from Official Website of Xiaomi from Here : xiaominepal.com.np